Passionate about IT and business technology? Want to reach over 49,000 e-newsletter subscribers? Read through our guest posting guidelines to learn more.
IT Manager Daily has strict editorial standards. Only the best guest posts will be accepted for publication. Submissions must be:
- Original, unique, and never published before.
- Interesting and well-written – nothing spammy or just for a link.
- Minimum of 500 words.
Preferred Topics and Focus
We only accept articles that are going to be useful to our audience. Content must be related to business or information technology. Here are our main topic areas:
- IT Management
- IT Security
- Mobile Technology
- Applications & Software
- Data Center
- Operating systems
- IT Support
- IT Compliance
- Enterprise 2.0
Our audience is made up of IT Managers, Directors, and CIOs, so what we’re looking for is insight. Those trying to sell products or services need not apply. Here are examples of the types of articles we’re looking for:
- Opinion Pieces – Insights, analysis, predictions on current IT news/issues/trends and how they impact IT professionals.
- Data Analysis & Commentary– Using survey or other data, provide insights and observations about results and why they matter to our audience.
- Guides/How To’s – Practical tips, advice, or solutions to common IT challenges.
- Reviews – Detailed reviews of software, hardware, or other technology products. Must be unbiased (nothing from vendors, agencies, or affiliates).
Keep a business focus – audience is made up of IT Managers, Directors, and CIOs
Link Requirements and Policies
- May include up to two relevant external links
- Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We may add relevant internal links to posts or category pages.
- Submit your posts in Word .doc formatting.
- Please include one or two sentences ‘About the Guest Post Author’ at the bottom of the guest post. You’re welcome to include up to 2 relevant links (nothing overtly spammy).
- Credit all sources, assets and use common sense.
- Please include one relevant image. Charts, graphs, data visualizations, or anything else that adds value or clarity is encouraged.
- Articles are subject to our editing.
- If your article is accepted, you grant a license for IT Manager Daily to be the exclusive publisher. You may republish extracts – for example, on your own site – but the article in its entirety may not appear elsewhere.
If you have a quality post that meets the above guidelines, please email it as a Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect to hear back from us within 2 business days.