Many smartphones used within business are not bought by the enterprise, but by the employee. This “bring-your-own-device” policy may help employees be more productive, but raises issues of data security and liability. This Insight Brief will tell you: current trends on smartphone use in the enterprise, legal aspects of data ownership and control, tips on moving forward with a policy and procedures, and ways to mitigate risk.
Who Pays for the Enterprise Smartphone?
Make Smarter Tech Decisions
- Get Ready for the Data Explosion and Take Control of Your Information With Enterprise Vault 9.0
- Three Ways to Prevent USB Insecurity in Your Enterprise
- Developments in Enterprise VoIP Solutions
- Justifying IT Security: Managing Risk & Keeping Your Network Secure
- 4 Cost Effective Ways to Keep Your Network Secure