Poor data quality is more impactful than most people think. Chaos theory, specifically the “butterfly effect”, explains how a single piece of poor data can have long-term consequences on your corporate vision. This white paper discusses the ubiquitous nature of data and how data quality monitoring, profiling, cleansing and enrichment can be used to minimize the chaos.
The Butterfly Effect on Data Quality
Make Smarter Tech Decisions
- Is your data at risk? Why physical security is insufficient for laptop computers
- Remote/Branch Office Data Protection and System Availability
- The Time is Right to Transform the Data Center
- Cloud Computing – Latest Buzzword or a Glimpse of the Future?
- Security & Data Protection in a Google Data Center