Drupal’s advantages for running enterprise web sites are well established by such companies as FedEx, The Economist, and The White House. But many who would like to use it hesitate because they fear loss of assets now managed by their current site’s platform, or expect the procedure to transfer those assets to be prohibitively difficult. This paper examines how to smoothly transfer content, users, interface, and metadata to Drupal. It evaluates reasons for migration, describes migration methods and tools, and suggests best practices.
Migrating a Web Site to Drupal
Make Smarter Tech Decisions
- SharePoint Site Migration Management Software FREE 15-Day Trial
- Four Reasons Your Management Team Needs to Consider Putting Your WMS on a Cloud
- Next-Generation Firewalls For Dummies eBook
- Upgrade or Die? Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL Upgrades in 2011
- Security researchers: There’s no such thing as a ‘trusted site’