Learn how one security analyst from a Fortune 500 company, used a GRC tool to automate management of IT controls, verify compliance with policy, and document everything for auditors. This guide covers the steps and procedures to passing an IT GRC audit, as told by an enterprise end-user who deployed QualysGuard Policy Compliance. The tool allowed the audit team to be more productive by focusing time on analyzing the data and preparing for audits, instead of administrating the tool.
How to Pass an IT Audit
Make Smarter Tech Decisions
- Why business may pass on Windows 8
- iPad CTO Kit – including the iPad Tips and Tricks Guide for IT Executives and Managers
- Here’s help for writing your company’s social media policy
- The Essentials of Information Security Kit: Includes a Free PC Security Handbook
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy Guidebook