Clearly both software deduplication and dedicated hardware deduplication appliances can offer good return on investment. However, it’s important to consider factors like replication needs, backup application transparency needs, and network connectivity along with other critical backup requirements before selecting which type of data deduplication is best suited for your business environment.
Hardware vs. Software Deduplication: Finding What’s Right for You
Make Smarter Tech Decisions
- HP StoreOnce D2D: Understanding the Challenges Associated with NetApp’s Deduplication
- Finding an Effective Antivirus Solution to Please Users and Administrators
- Future Proofing Mobile Computers
- Top 7 Software Hacks and Counterattacks
- Software as a Service: A Cheaper, Faster Way to Access Applications