Companies of all sizes are rapidly moving to server virtualization — running multiple server OS instances on a single physical machine — because it is an ideal solution to the perennial problem of limited resources and server sprawl in the data center. Learn how CIOs are embracing virtualization as a way to reduce overall costs, decrease power consumption and footprint requirements, and improve resource utilization.
Blade Servers: Easier Management, Better Power Usage and Quicker ROI
Make Smarter Tech Decisions
- IDC Whitepaper: Improving Power and Cooling Efficiency in the Data Center
- ArcSight Logger-The Universal Log Management Solution
- Save Time and Money by Managing Your Application Usage
- The Yin and Yang of Memory Overcommitment in Virtualization
- Virtualize Business Critical Applications with Confidence using ApplicationHA