According to a June 2011 Economist Intelligence Unit survey of 586 executives, 99 percent of respondents reported an increase in the amount and complexity of data they collected throughout the previous year. This paper shows the results of the survey, as well as case studies, trends and expert opinion focusing on why some top organizations are able to successfully extract insight from “big data.” It also discusses why many more struggle to put all of their valuable data to good use.
Big Data: Harnessing a Game-Changing Asset
Make Smarter Tech Decisions
- iPads and iPhones Go to Work: The Essential Guide for IT Support
- Real solutions. Real results. Customers speak on HP Storage Virtualization solutions.
- A Comprehensive Framework for Securing Virtualized Data Centers.
- The Time is Right to Transform the Data Center
- Security & Data Protection in a Google Data Center