Salesforce.com is one of the most successful, business critical on-demand applications, which makes securely managing access to it of paramount importance. Yet, unlike on-premise applications, Salesforce.com does not natively plug into traditional directories or identity and access management products, which introduces challenges for end-users, application administrators and IT. This paper focuses on the challenges of integrating Salesforce.com logins for single sign-on (SSO) and automating provisioning/de-provisioning from on-premise directories like Active Directory.
Automating User Management and Single Sign-on for Salesforce.com
Make Smarter Tech Decisions
- How to Avoid Audit Fatigue with a Single IT Compliance Strategy
- ArcSight Logger-The Universal Log Management Solution
- Best Practices in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- ‘Think Lean’ When Developing Management System Documentation
- Four Reasons Your Management Team Needs to Consider Putting Your WMS on a Cloud